Maths Teacher – Cannock
Post Title: Math Teacher.
Place of Work: Cannock.
Contract type: Full Time – Permanant.
Reporting to: Head of School.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF APPOINTMENT.
- Plan teaching to achieve progression in pupils’ learning through:
- Identifying clear teaching and learning objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed.
- Setting tasks, including homework, which challenge pupils and ensure a high level of interest.
- Setting appropriate and demanding expectations for pupils’ learning, motivation and presentation of work
- Setting clear targets building on prior attainment.
- Identifying the needs of individuals and groups within the class, taking note of individual education plans and the requirements of the code of practice.
- Making effective use of assessment information when planning lessons.
- Planning opportunities to contribute to pupils’ literacy and numeracy, and to their personal, spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- The use of teaching assistant time as appropriate.
If you would like to find out more & apply click here.